Saturday, April 28, 2012

The view from here

I suppose it's sort of cheating to have a third post so soon after the second, but there's nothing else to do, and you did demand relevant photos.  Whoever you are.  You know.

As it has stopped raining (I mentioned that before, but it is definitely worth a second mention, and probably even a third, or a fourth)  I stepped out onto the balcony (yes, I have a balcony.  It is 1 metre (blogger wants me to write that as "meter") wide, and as long as the living room is.  I'm not sure whether the grammar in that sentence is good enough for some of you, but I'm afraid this is something you will have to live with.  OUCH.  And I did it again.  *cringes*

This is the view from here.



See?  Blue sky!!!

how about a photo of some palm trees?


That's not Brisbane though, that was Kuala Lumpur.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment