Friday, May 10, 2013

I met a bird in Canberra, and it stayed still long enough to get an average shot, and then flew away. The trees are usually full of parrots, cockatoos, lorakeets and other gaudy birds whose names I don't know. In fact, I don't know the name of this bird either, so I shall call him Bob.

Today is day 6 of 6, and I'm tired, and I don't have any oomph. I made plans at the beginning of the week that now I'm pretty much forced to follow through, and my energy is missing. Perhaps a game of squash this afternoon will wake me upb

Sunday, I actually get a day off, and am supposedly surfing, but will see how the energy holds up...

Then it's off to Canberra again for another 3 days... hmm.

Now I must get back to work, as Ze Uzzer Person has returned from getting breakfast in the terminal, and probably expects me to do stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment