Sunday, June 1, 2014

Yesterday, I asked a man to marry me.  Not like that , silly.  I actually asked him if he could marry both Kurt and myself, which sounds weird.  It reminds me of the Monty Python sketch:


 It was rather easier than in the sketch, as he agreed with little reservation, just a few things to iron out, and as unfortunately he is away until the middle of June on a mission trip, nothing we can do in the meantime - which leaves me itching !  I am such an instant gratification sort of girl!  In the words of Queen "I want it all, and I want it now."

As far as the wedding planning goes, we officially rock.  We only have a handful of things left to tick off the list, all of which are minor (such as getting the boys' suits - which I say is minor, because everybody wears suits, how hard can it be?).

No comments:

Post a Comment