Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Not enough time

I feel like I need a thousand days off to get done all the things I want to get done.  Mainly because I spend my actual days off climbing mountains or watching Netflix.  Today is a Netflix day as I ache all over and my neck is feeling particularly dodgy. 

So far today, I have cleaned the guinea pigs' cage - yes, that's my newest venture - and bought them oodles of fresh fruit and veggies.  Mind you, I don't get any fresh fruit or veggies, those are specifically for the wiglets, and instead, I have mince pies, chocolates and Cheezels.  Personal health 101...

Blogging is one of the things that has fallen by the wayside, despite epic mountain adventures such as our nine hour hike on Mt Barney, which was exciting and excellent and terribly wet on the descent.  Narrowly missing a rescue on Mt Beerwah a couple of days ago - a couple fell 20m merely 10 or so minutes after we left the mountain.  A sunrise climb up Beerwah was another thing I have failed to blog about, and of course the entire arrival of the guinea pigs to the household.

If I were a real blogger, I would have told you all about these things.  Instead, I've spent the majority of the day watching back to back episodes of The Crown.  An excellent series, I must say.  This is on top of cleaning out the wiglets, of course.  Lily also got fed, because being a mother comes with responsibilities.

Anyway, I'm already running out of oomph for blogging, so the rest must come later.  In the meantime, YouTube calls...




No comments:

Post a Comment