Sunday, January 14, 2018

I would totally love it right now if Lily just went and ate her breakfast.  It’s been days since she was interested in breakfast, and with her eating very little dinner, and being a very small dog to start off with, it stresses me out.




I mean, the reason she isn’t eating is that she’s sooky, and the reason that she’s sooky is that she is picking up on my body language which probably says a combination of “Hell no”, “stressed to the n’th degree” and “aaaackkkkkk!” And so her little dog self is like “nooooooo, Mum!” But she really is such a very small dog and please, Lily, please eat your breakfast.



I’ve pumped up the bike’s tyres today and will go for a cycle when it cools down.  Maybe a little exercise will bring her appetite back.

Did I mention how small a dog she is?

1 comment:

  1. If you gave her something real tasty for b'fast like ice cream and chocolate sauce pt pizza I bet she'd whoof it down. Cycle ride sounds a good plan, hope she has enough strength to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete