Monday, September 23, 2013

Because I'm unmotivated today

Today is my second day home, after Auckland.  Yeah, the previous post was actually published two days after I wrote it, sorry.

Anyway, I've been home two nights already, and these are what my suitcases look like.  Yep, that's the front door, and they've made it into the house an entire metre.  I've even opened one of them.  I think I wanted some shoes or something.


The annoying thing is that I've one more day home, and then it's off to Singapore, so I really need to pack a suitcase.  And to pack, means to unpack, which is an entirely different story.

This next photo is of a bug.  Just because I can, and because I should be cleaning the house because we have an Inspection, and my housemate arrives home from Europe exactly one day before this Inspection, so it will be all My Mess, and Not His Responsibility To Clean Up.


The bug is sitting outside my front door, surrounded by ants, and I think it's dead.


The above picture is my stove top, that I just cleaned, and that I am intensely proud of.  See?  It's clean. It probably won't stay that way, but it's clean Right Now, and that's all that matters.

The next photo is of my C's sunflowers.  The fence that they are up against is taller than I am, which gives you an idea of how tall the sunflowers are.  They are mine for exactly five more days, and then C comes home, and hopefully he won't pick them.  


Also, it is very hard to keep a garden weed free when it is backed on to by a yard entirely taken over by weeds.  Kurt has kindly given the garden a couple of doses of "weed and feed" while I've been away on trips, so hopefully that will help the lawn along a bit.  The part closest to the house is nice green grass, but towards the back is 90% weed.

And yeah, I'm really just posting instead of cleaning the house, Because I Can, and because Dad complained that my last post didn't have any pictures in it.  I'm sorry, people, but I didn't take any that day.  I could go to google for photos, but that wouldn't be the same.

TTFN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment