Wednesday, May 16, 2018

All that knocking on the wall paid off!  Today was the written tech exam - or should i say, multiple guess tech exam - and I got 100%.  Just boasting a little here, but I feel very pleased with myself, and it's my blog so I'm allowed to boast.  Also, this means that we are finished with all the ground school nonsense and can move on to the real part of the type rating - which commences with Full Flight Simulator tomorrow.  I considered studying for it, but then read the profile and realised that it's exactly what we've been doing up til now, just with motion on - so I'm watching Netflix and TV instead.


Lily helping with study

Tomorrow morning I shall go hiking with A (and Lily), and then go to sim after lunch.  I don't really have any other news... when one is doing a type rating, news becomes very sparse.  I've done a little hiking and climbing, and a lot of driving to the sim centre, and a lot of sitting and trying not to yawn, and a lot of fixed base sim, and a lot of trying to study but getting distracted by Netflix, and you know, all the fun things.


My home for the next few weeks

Byeeee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey congrats on the 100% although I really feel you could have done better! Sorry I missed this post at the time, too busy was I in writing my own and all that running or cycling I had to do in order to write.

    ReplyDelete