Monday, May 28, 2018

FFS mid point

For your information, FFS stands for Full Flight Simulator and not For F*** Sake.  Just in case you were confused.

Also, writing a blog is clearly an excellent way to procrastinate when told to review certain procedures for your sim session in a few hours’ time.  Today is FFS6 which means after today we have just two more sessions before our check on Sunday.  I’m excited to get this rating finished with! (Yes, a dangling preposition: deal with it.)

We had three days off at the weekend so I got a few mountains in: Tiberoowuccum, Tibrogargan, and I even went for my first run in a year.  It was only 2k but I wanted to see how my neck held up.  So far, so good, but I probably won’t run again until I’m through the simulator.



I don’t have much in the way of photos, but here’s one of me and Lily on the top of a Thing.  Lily behind me because she is rightly afraid of Edges and I would much prefer her to be cautious!

In other news... there isn’t any other news.  Oh yes, my uniform is at the alteration place having its sleeves and legs shortened.  It should be ready next week.  And my healthy eating continues in a bid to give my new shirts more room... I’m getting there!

And now I must get back to reviewing cold weather operations...



No comments:

Post a Comment