Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's time, again. Five years, nine moves... here comes number ten. Not cool, people, not cool. I'm so over it already, and I haven't even started packing. Gotta say, I'm not a fan of 'be prepared', I more go with the 'ignore it and it might go away' way of doing things.

I'm really hoping that this next move will be 'it' for at least a year. Not sure where I'm moving to yet but I've a couple of options and 4 weeks ledt so all is good (ahhhhhhgggghhhhhh noooo) - good is relative!

No pics of where I'm going 'cause I don't know where I'm bound, to quote the great Johnny Cash! Promise there will be some (whether you like it or not) when I have a place. So far, the next viewing is on Saturday.

Where was I...? Oh yes - AAAHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment