Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sometimes, writing a blog entry on an iphone isn't as appealing as it usually is, and sometimes I just don't have the oomph to write anything anyway.  And sometimes I promise I will write a blog and then I feel like I have to and I'm like MEH, which to me is the best way of expressing how I feel.  Although right now I feel MEH-OW-MEH-OW with the MEHs being how I feel in between swallowing which is the OW part.  I need a new set of tonsils.  I'm so over these ones it's not even funny.

I just finished reading somebody's blog about bacon chocolate chip cookies, and much as I love bacon and also love chocolate chips and cookies, and in fact chocolate chips and cookies combined together, the idea of all 3 in 1 just makes me shudder.  Not.  Good.  I do like bacon with pancakes and maple syrup, so maybe I would like a bacon cookie... I dunno though.

I'm writing this blog entry on a computer, by the way, in fact on C&L's macbook which has only annoyed me about 10 times since starting the first paragraph.  Actually it started annoying me before that, when Pages wouldn't open and Gmail wouldn't let me write the blog entry as an email.  So I had to laboriously open up blogger and search around in my mind for my password.  So much work.

I need one of those sucky hoses that dentists have in their surgeries to stop people wanting to swallow all the water and bits of tooth that they spray in their mouths, cos that way maybe I wouldn't have to swallow either.

I was going to post about Anchorage, but I did put some pictures on Facebook... so I'm sorry that some of you don't have my facebook account, but I don't know you anyway so... it's a hard knock life.  Maybe I will post some photos on here.  Maybe I will, and maybe I won't.

The best word to describe Anchorage is 'maelstrom' or rather, the Anchorage trip rather than the place itself.  6 adults and 6 children, of which 2 smalls were sick, there you go.  Nuff said.

I also now want to watch Person of Interest, and as I have technically blogged (not anything interesting, mind), I'm going to go watch it.  Cos I can.  And who's gonna stop me?  You?  I didn't think so.

TTFN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment