Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What does one do with twelve mango seedings?


Choose the ones I want (two).  Simples?  Well, which ones do I want?  And once I have decided which ones I want... how on earth do I get rid of the other ones, considering that these twelve seedlings come from five seeds.  Just lop the heads off the unwanted?  Snip.

I'm cooking a nice dinner tonight, it's a secret, shh!  I can't tell you what it is until afterwards, otherwise Kurt will know what it is, and then it wouldn't be a secret any more.

I've been watching The Great British Bake Off (on Youtube) and it is making me crave to bake and bake and bake... but being off carbohydrates makes this impossible.  Bake what, exactly?  Perhaps I will have a cheat day soon and be able to put my baking cravings to use...

Nothing really interesting to report - I went to a new physio yesterday and hopefully that will do some good, he seemed a lot more switched on than the last one.  Also, my new year's resolution of exercising is still happening, howbeit in dribs and drabs... I'm sure I am going to be aching tomorrow!

In other news, I'm back to Auckland for another sim (non-jeopardy, I think) on Saturday.  Just got to focus on the money, not the stress :D

TTFN !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment