Sunday, April 23, 2017

Jet material and knives

I am officially jet material.  They emailed me last night (office staff working on a Sunday??) to say that I passed my assessment - the company one, I haven't heard about the external one.  All that really means is that if a 737 spot comes up, I'm able to take it.

Also, I just parked at Chermside and a man came running out of the shopping centre at full pelt, wearing a balaclava, clutching a black bag with one hand a a sizeable carving knife in the other.  He ran out of the centre, turned right and disappeared, leaving us Normal People slightly stunned.  Security said to go about our lives, as they had already called the police.

Clearly his mother never taught him as a child that it wasn't safe to run with knives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment