Friday, July 21, 2017

It's a beautiful morning, I have the windows wide open and fan running.  My day off for the weekend, having had a gloriously extravagant shower (a whole ten minutes!), the day stretches out ahead with endless hours... for studying.

Sim 3 is behind us, although it was terrifically messy and I didn't think particularly well done.  I had my EASA medical yesterday morning - my, the Swiss are intense - and I'm pretty sure after that experience I am guaranteed to live at least 1,000 years.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday hold three sins at 1245, 0845 and 0445 respectively, so today is trying to get ahead of the study as especially between Sunday and Monday there will be little to no time to prep.  Then we get a couple of days off - hurray!

Maybe this afternoon, if I have an efficient morning, we will go for a swim in the lake.



Last night we went to a Chinese restaurant - well, three of us did - and it was really nice.



F refused to be in the photos.


1 comment:

  1. I don't see much in the way of Chinese food! So what do you think of the lake for swimming in?

    ReplyDelete