Monday, July 17, 2017

Swiss update

A week has passed! 

Michael left on Monday, which was ever so sad as I so enjoyed having him here.  We didn't do any big outing together after Resetenstock as I had to study, but we did wander around Zurich and swim in the Limmat.  After he left, it was back to work: a week of ground exams.  

The exams finally over, we had our last fixed base sim session... which was a disaster but which I'm not going to complain about on the blog.  Suffice it to say, I hope tomorrow's first full flight sim goes better.  I have done ever so much prep so here's to hoping someone else does also!

Yesterday afternoon, K (the FO with us) and I went down to the lake to the chinese gardens and met up with some friends of hers, played volleyball (sans net) and swam in the lake.  This being mainly out of my depth was a little scary and more work than I would have liked.  However, I survived.  Of course, I did not let on to the Other People that I did not like being so far away from a foothold! 

Today we have Emergency Procedures which is unnecessary and nobody seems to know why we have to do it as we do company specific EPs when we get back to Aus.  However, we also get to fight real fires so I don't really mind as I'm an arsonist at heart. 

This is the church Dad and I visited on Monday:






No comments:

Post a Comment