Thursday, September 16, 2021

No more birthday party

(For attention, a little bean giving its daddy a good morning hug)



 Now I’m just feeling sorry for myself.  


Everybody except for 1 person has canceled on my party tomorrow.  And that made me feel sad.  Before that, I closed the car boot on my head and that made me feel angry, and then it gave me a headache (yes, in that order), and then Emily started whinging at me and that made my headache worse and I slammed the garage door as hard as I could (she was already in the car, don’t worry) to try to let out some of the frustration, but other than making a really loud noise, it didn’t actually help.


And I’ve just checked my roster and I have lost all of my remaining flying for the month (I had six flights left) and now that has made me feel Even More Sad, and I am officially Feeling Sorry For Myself.


*sigh*


Just thought you should know. 


So what should I do with this extremely-free weekend?  If anyone actually reads this blog any more, ideas please!



No comments:

Post a Comment