Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ngungun etc

Having not eaten much for the past few days due to an unexpected bout of food poisoning, I'm salivating over what I might choose to eat tomorrow.  Although, all my choices so far have either been complete flops or just down right unpleasant.  Not due to the choices of course, but more down to the food poisoning.  (note to self: never have salmon at Hogsbreath again) I bet you are all wishing you knew what food choice I'm thinking about now.

I've been keeping pretty busy lately, today being no exception, including having coffee (tea for me) with my mother-in-law, and a humid (but not too hot) hike up Mt Ngungun.  We were lucky as although it rained the whole way there, after waiting in the car for ten minutes, it stopped raining and we were able to climb unhindered.  It stayed dry the entire time, only starting to rain again as we drove back towards Caboolture.  The drive home was crazy though, the rain was so heavy it was only possible to see a few metres ahead of the car, similar to driving in the fog, but more slippery - and much louder!





1 comment:

  1. brings back fond memories - so it was Ngungun we climbed

    ReplyDelete