Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cooking

I've decided to attempt some healthy eating, having stuffed myself for the last month in Ireland.  The local fruit 'n' veg shop had some good deals today so I bought a bunch of veggies and have started my project.  The idea is to freeze portions so that I have food for work also.  

First up, a big dish of roasted veggies like they do at HH: onion, peppers, courgette, tomato, and some herbs and olive oil on top.

 

Second up, a bowl of Greek salad, this one not to freeze, for obvious reasons: onion, peppers, cucumber, tomato, feta & kalamata olives: dressing yet to come.  Add some steak, and lunch is ready!



Then I got some pumpkin ready to roast, I also have a bunch of chicken drumsticks to put on, but those will have to wait as with only 2 racks in the oven, I've run out of space.  Not bad for a morning's work.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment