Questions and answers that I found on Facebook...
1. What did you do in 2016 that you'd never done before? I built a house, on my very own
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any and may do... we'll see what tomorrow brings.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! Gorgeous babies Caleb & Jacob <3
4. Did anyone close to you die? No
5. What countries did you visit? NZ, Ireland & England
6. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016? Happiness
7. What date from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? February 13, the day that for me, it all truly fell apart.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting back on my feet again
9. What was your biggest failure? Let's call 2016 a learning experience, I don't like the word "failure". Everything happens for a reason.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing significant!
11. What was the best thing you bought? The house!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? The real question is "whose didn't?" I think (someone else wrote this, and I think it's a good answer)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I choose not to answer this question.
14. Where did most of your money go? Very definitely on the house.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Ireland and seeing everyone at home.
16. What song will always remind you of 2016? Songs don't really remind me of years.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii.thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? Richer (although my bank account is poorer!)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? This is a tough one. I don't know really. Loved, travelled, laughed...
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing
20. How did you spend Christmas? Double ROK at work.
22. Did you fall in love in 2016? Not a chance.
23. How many one-night stands? Zero
24. What was your favourite TV program? So many! OITNB? the Crown?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't want to hate anyone: some people aren't in my life any more, I choose not to hate.
26. What was the best book you read? I really don't know.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Heathens - One Twenty Pilots - well not a discovery, I guess I just liked it.
28. What did you want and get? Lily.
29. What did you want and not get? To be still married.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Hacksaw Ridge.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I flew from Melbourne to Canberra and then back again and then back to Canberra, and I was 29 years young.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being closer to family!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016? HAHAHAHA!!!
34. What kept you sane? Family & God. Maybe that should be God & Family. Friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None!
36. What political issue stirred you the most? I don't get involved. I have no voice. (Not a voter yet)
37. Who did you miss? My family SO very much.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Amanda
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016? People will always be there for me no matter what.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.