Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017



It's 2017, the year of positivity.  There, it's official, because it's in writing.  I'm not making any resolutions, because they're silly and bound to fail, and I'm not going to get tied up in that sort of negativity.  I have decided that I'm going to be happy, I'm going to do things that make me happy, and I'm going to do my utmost to make 2017 a great year.

I've got lots of things to look forward to - hopefully Mum & Dad visiting, and a trip home in August, if the leave gods smile in my direction - and I'm in an awesome house, I've got a great housemate and hopefully can find another, and it's going to be good.

I'm going to have lots of beach trips - I had lots last year too, WELL up on 2015's pitiful number, and this year will be even more.  I might even get to travel more!  That depends on my bank balance...

So much to look forward to, and so much to be positive about.  2017, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment