Monday, January 2, 2017

January so far

Three days in to 2017, folks!  What's happened so far?  A trip to pet emergency, two Garmin Australia challenges completed, and I changed my name on Facebook.

Garmin wise, it's a January 31 days challenge they're doing that I only discovered on the first.  Day one was a five kilometre run that almost killed me, day two was 10,000 steps - which I did 9,500 of and then shook my Fitbit around for the last 500 as I had no energy left.  Now it's day three and apparently it's another 5k which I'm not at all sure I'm up to.  We'll see how I feel this evening.

 

Facebook wise, I'm trying to re-brand myself, and have started using my maiden name on the PA at work and figured January 1 was as good a day as any to change it on Facebook.  It's not that I'm opposed to the other name - in fact I'm used to it by now, and I don't dislike it either - but at the same time, if that's not going to work out, I don't think I can use the name for the rest of my life.  It feels a bit fraudulent.

In final news, today is a movie marathon, as I'm going to watch the new Star Wars movie at lunchtime with L - we've been trying to do this for over two weeks and keep having to cancel - and also got invited to the movies in North Lakes to see La La Land with some of the women from church - and as it's "Cheap Tuesday" over here - why not?

I shall leave you all with a picture of my gorgeous dog which I love incredibly much.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment