Tuesday, October 24, 2017



Looks like my housemates decided Connor needed a snack.  In other news, meet Connor, my new Christmas Bear, who has joined the family of four other bears.  You can never have enough: if I get one a year for the rest of my life, it's going to be a lot of bears.  So far, I have Bertie 2013, Ollie 2014, Nameless 2015 and Hudson 2016.  Nameless only because I can't actually remember, and Hudson and Connor have their official names on their feet so really the only names I have to remember are Bertie's and Ollie's.  Maybe Nameless should be given a better name. 

Yesterday morning, Lily and I did an impromptu hike of Tiberoowuccum, which was really hard work as I set off too fast and then wore myself out, and then walked into a tree, which killed several brain cells.  Lily had a ball, returning home caked in orange clay.  Then Manda and I went Christmas shopping and I spent all of my savings in one go (it was such fun) and now have to save up again before finishing the shopping!  I have only a couple of gifts left to get.  

Also, my Indian neighbour already has their Christmas lights up, and as I'm not content to be beaten, Ceri has been instructed that his job of the day is to put our lights up!  It may not be November yet, but it's never too early for Christmas!  Ceri should thank his lucky stars that we haven't yet started on the tree...

My last two days off today and tomorrow, starting now with a massage followed by indoor rock climbing... hurrah for me!

And that is all I have time for otherwise I shall be late.

Ciao! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Connor. Hope to meet you somewhen soon. Well, maybe not soon, but certainly somewhen! Your guardian has certainly been busy with her blog recently: I had quite a bit of catching up to do and am feeling guilty about not having posted in my blog for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure the brain cells weren't already dead, hence walking into a tree? :P

    ReplyDelete