Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tiberoowuccum



I'm not sure who's more worn out, her or me.



We found some pretty flowers while looking for the way up, but she didn't want to pose - too much exploring to do!

The view up here is amazing, and it is so quiet except for the rapid breathing of the exhausted dog child.  She even has her own water bottle today: mainly because I decided to carry two as training for when I climb Beerwah!

You can see all of the glasshouses from here.



Beerwah and Coonowrin.


Tibro

I don't know the names of all the others.

I think I shall just sit here awhile and ponder.  I'm having a bit of a mopey day today: I figure it's healthier to mope on the top of a hill than in my bed.  Which would of course have been easier.



1 comment:

  1. Mountains are definitely the best place to mope, if mope you must

    ReplyDelete