Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's been awhile since I last posted.  This is simply a quick update to let any readers I have left know that I am still alive...  I have had a busy week since I arrived home from Singapore, and although I do have some photos still to upload for the blog, I'm not going to be able to get to them for the next few days.

Today is my one and only day off this week, so I went for a nice breakfast with Kurt, and then did all the useful things that one must do when there is only one day off in a week... ie laundry.  Then I studied for an hour, and now I am watching Airplane, because people keep quoting it to me, and it is so long ago since I last watched it that I can't remember most of the lines.

Tomorrow I have to get up at stupid o'clock to do a Rocky Emerald, 0450 sign on and should be finished by about 1500.  Eww.  Then it's pack the bags off to Singapore we go.

And on the subject of Singapore, Saturday starts bright and early, although I don't know where yet (hangar or terminal?) to ferry an aircraft to Singapore for maintenance.  Day 1 we fly Brisbane-Alice Springs-Port Hedland, and day 2 we fly Port Hedland-Singapore.  We're going to be landing at Seletar Aerodrome in Singapore, which is where I did the course I was on, rather than at the main airport (Changi).  Then on Monday, we pax back to Brisbane.

I am going to try to take as many photos as I can during the trip, and hopefully will be able to post them next week along with the remainder of my original Singapore photos!

Sorry for being a lazy and boring blogger, but unfortunately real life has gotten in the way !

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment