Thursday, June 29, 2017

Zurich

I fly to Zurich tonight, or to be more correct, at 0225 tomorrow morning.



I have spent the day taking photos of Lily, who is at her very fluffiest.



There is literally so much fluff that it's hard to believe that there is a very very small dog inside.

I will miss her terribly.

I have also studied and laundered and run around the house like a mad thing, because that's what I do when I'm Going Away and I keep thinking of All The Things that need to be done and then I panic and procrastinate and very little actually gets completed.



Did I mention how much I adore this fluff-bomb and how hard it will be to leave her for six weeks?

Ok here is my itinerary: Zurich until 2 August, then Ireland, then Exeter 9-12 August then back here on the 13th.  So I may see a large number of you People Who Read My Blog.  *waves*

And then I shall see this one:




Who will be even more fluffy as Manda wants to see how fluffy she can get while it's still winter!  And yes, that is clean laundry.  Thanks, Lily.

In fact, I tend to rub her all over my clean laundry just to make a point.  And when I forget, she falls asleep on it anyway.


(Un-posed proof)

No comments:

Post a Comment