Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sydney Pics Part 2

1. A building in sydney.

2.  Darling Harbour.  I was there.


3 onwards: views from the Westfield Tower, which towers above all other skyscrapers in Sydney and is basically just an observation tower with a cafe at the top.






(I've lost count) This picture may seem out of place but they were selling these in the gift shop at the tower - I didn't buy any, but thought it was pretty awesome.


(I've lost count 2)  An aborigine playing one of those loud and discordant wooden things that I can't remember the name of. of.  of.  


Sydney Opera House



Proof that I Woz 'Ere.


The awesome Hugs man.  Apparently it's something to do with random acts of kindness, but he seriously stood there all day... I was genuinely tempted to make my own sign saying "Hugs $5" and see whether I got any more...


No comments:

Post a Comment