Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Part 2

Got to say my last blog was reeeally boring! Sorry, 'fraid it's just a factual account of the year, so get over it!

Where were we? July 2012, line training. That was fun - NOT! 3 weeks of the Spanish Inquisition, followed by my license expiring and almost 2 weeks' holiday! That was the fun part :). I made a trip to Rocky (for fun, shock horror!) and to Sydney during that time.

Then it was back to the grindstone, as a normal Ozzie pilot. Punctuated by lots of trips to the beach!

December 1, I travelled home to Irelad for 10 amazing days! LOVED every minute of it, and I was so sad to leave.

Christmas was spent in Canberra, and I wrapped up the year yesterday with a housewarming / New Year's Eve party up in North Lakes, which was lots of fun.

Now it is 2013, and given the amount of change 2012 brought me, who knows what could happen this year ???

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment