Thursday, October 24, 2013

Garden Update (again)

As the mother wished for a garden update, here it is:

1.  This is it first thing this morning pre my working on it.  Tomatoes in foreground then courgettes.



2.  After I dug a new patch, planted French beans, a few more carrots, and staked up the somewhat-sagging tomato plants (I also widened the garden by about 6-8 inches to make it even with C's bed.)



3. Close up of said staked tomatoes and the courgettes.


4. The sunflowers - I have no idea why two are doing so much better than the other three!  Carrots (unweeded) are in the foreground, there are actually very few that look like carrots, unfortunately I think most of the green is just weed!

1 comment:

  1. The mother is very impressed, and suggests a few low maintenance herbs!

    ReplyDelete