Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here is day off number three.  I have been a very lazy blogger, and despite promising to blog as soon as I got days off... I haven't.  My first day off I spent doing very little, other than picking up one of my housemates from his final exam, and afterwards lying in the garden sunbathing.  We actually went to a place called the Breakfast Creek Hotel for lunch, having heard that the steak there is amazing.  The recommendation was correct - the steak was so tender and incredibly full of flavour.

Breakfast Creek Hotel is quite close to Brisbane airport - just a few miles - and aircraft actually route over it on track to land on Runway 01.  Believe it or not, there is a waypoint directly above the Breakfast Creek Hotel - and what is it called?  STAKE.  This is not a coincidence, apparently!

Yesterday was another lazy morning, trying to stay in bed as long as possible, followed by a BBQ at C's place.  They now live up North in an area called Murrumba Downs, as of about a week ago.  It was good to catch up, and we spent the afternoon and evening constantly eating, and then playing pool - while wearing his hat, I might add.  I started it - and then the winner of the game had to wear the hat... and pass it on to the next winner, etc.  The complaints about not being able to hit the balls straight while wearing the hat were frequent!

Today and tomorrow are my designated study days, which technically means that I shouldn't be blogging.  You are going to have to live a little while longer without pictures, as I haven't got the cable handy to plug my phone into my computer.  It's like a whole three feet away from me which is way too far when I am in This Sort Of A Mood.

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment