Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dogs

In the spirit of a light hearted post, I would like to say that Lily is going to be an only child forever and ever and ever.

I have three dogs today.

I am at my wits' end.

 

There is a definite level of cuteness.  However, tracking poop all through my house (smallest dog) and barking at everything that moves (biggest dog) is not okay, nor is it cute. 

 

Yes, you, Daisy, are very cute.  If you pee on my doormat one more time I may put you in the trash.  At least you smell better after a bath.

I really want to go to the beach - with just Lily - but a) I have committed to having three dogs until Friday (why, why, why???) and b) there's a cyclone lingering and that means a lot of rain and wind which isn't really beach conditions.

 

Three dogs.  The blonde one is tired of having company and simply wants to curl up with me or H and hide.  I don't blame her really: I feel the same.

 

I know, Small, it's a hard life.

2 comments: