Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lots of Rocky time

So I'm currently spending most of my life in Rocky, which is fine because it pays well, and let's face it, there are a lot of things to buy for the new house.  Let's see... curtains, blinds, security screens, fans, light fittings, TV, fridge... so basically I'm selling my soul to the company and working whenever they like.

Lily doesn't approve.

 

That's her, sitting outside B&B's house looking at me accusingly.  She cried when I left her, too.  I'm back on Tuesday though and am sure to make up for abandoning her by spoiling her horribly.


 

She also woke me up at 0300 wanting to go outside, and then when I finally got up she was very insistent on cuddles.  Ok, I wasn't hard to convince.

I'm hoping to call the building supervisor this week - maybe even tomorrow - to find out whether they have an approximate time line for the house completion.  It is looking pretty awesome, with most of the tiling done and the render complete on the exterior.  They are supposed to give me a 3 weeks notice of handover, so clearly I'm not there yet, but I'd like more of a general idea!  Especially as I've actively started looking for housemates. 

 

How exciting !  Just rather big and empty at the minute, which hopefully having two housemates will help to fill.

Lily didn't get featured in any of this week's house photos as they were busy working on the garage door, and I didn't want her to get in the way.

1 comment: