Friday, August 11, 2017

All the relations

So nice to see everyone today, although there was a lot of activity in a very small space!


My two favourite 'Napthine' aunts.


One of my very favourite cousins, Tom, with JC - not quite sure what the conversation was about: note the phone wielding grandparents (my parents) in the very back.


We had to get some obligatory group shots with 'Great Grandma' - my grandma, with the Alaskan tribe.  I thankfully got a couple of nice shots before the boys deteriorated into the inevitable face pulling!


Meghan's masterpiece at the café.


Everyone watching the girls sing: the grandparents complete with mobile devices to record.


The singing duo (my nieces), bro & nephew on the right.  Cousin Milo, another favourite, on the left.



Priscila, Tom's wife, making Jude's acquaintance.  Jude even solo sang for everyone! 

I think that is sufficient for tonight: tomorrow shall be a flying blog - but may not be posted straight away - watch this space! 


No comments:

Post a Comment