Monday, August 28, 2017

Due a blog

Apparently I am due a blog.

Last night I had "British fish and chips" on the Jetty in Redcliffe.










It was good fish, but I could have done better chips myself.  Not a bad price though!

I only had fish and chips because I came out of my tax appointment and realised I was right next to the chippy.  What else could I do?

I had a moment's panic while I was eating my F&C, as I saw an aeroplane approaching over the bay and had a mini freak-out thinking "I could never be a pilot!!!" And then remembered that I was, and wasn't doing too badly either.  It's amazing what my stupid brain says to me sometimes!

On the subject of flying, eight sectors down - just over 12 hours - of the 50 total.  My first four landings were lovely, and they've deteriorated from there.  Hopefully they will start improving again... after my last two I am unsure of whether the trainer will particularly want me to land into Middlemount today! (Short runway, no slope guidance). Watch this space...

Then after today I have no more flying until next Wednesday or Thursday, I presume because of a lack of a trainer: I will have to try to be diligent and do some study instead of watching YouTube ALL the time! 

1 comment:

  1. Makes me feel hungry. Mind you we had f&c for dinner though not shop ones. Middlemount airport looks rather small.

    ReplyDelete