Sunday, August 6, 2017

It was good to catch up with some of my old colleagues on Friday night.  I say old as in they're not my colleagues any more, but take it as you will!  It feels strange to have gone so far from five years ago, but yet life goes on seemingly exactly the same from when I was there.  Most of the faces have changed, yet it is the same old same old, and one wonders what one is missing.  Would I ever go back?  Is it too late?

Yesterday was a beach trip with seventeen children, six of whom were related to me, and yes it was as chaotic as it sounds, if not worse.  If you do not have oodles and oodles and oodles of energy, I would not recommend it.  I think the ones who were related to me were probably the highest maintenance: the others could even have been described as relatively pleasant.  I can say that as I am their Aunt, and am forced to love them all by default.

I've now got to page 246 of 640 in the JG procedures manual... and am losing the will to live.  Hence the blog update...






No comments:

Post a Comment