Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I've missed 3 or 4 days, I don't know where the time goes!  It's been a busy time, I had the club shoot on Sunday, which I bravely went to on my own as Kurt had the BMW ride (bicycle ride, NOT motorbike).  I once again wasn't very good, and really need to practise more with my new bow.  I'm pretty sure the dodgy shooting is due to the bad operator. 

Sunday afternoon I headed back to the old house to do more cleaning - having done several hours on Saturday too.  Monday brought a certain level of exhaustion, so I didn't do much that day, that I can remember, anyway.

Tuesday, which was yesterday, was when the carpet cleaners came to the house in Banyo and I finished all the floors and thought it was all finished.  Kurt went over after work to install the extractor fan filters that I didn't know how to fit, and discovered that the kitchen was still fairly filthy, despite my housemate having told me that his friend had thoroughly cleaned the kitchen.  Unfortunately, this means that this morning will be spent re-cleaning the kitchen!

Tuesday afternoon we went to play squash with M&H, which was lots of fun.  It's been a long time - about fifteen months - since we last played squash, and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it!  I am quite achy this morning - it uses a lot of muscles that I don't use with running - and is quite a workout.  We must do it more often!

As I said, this moring I am going to Banyo to do Yet More Cleaning, and then hoping to go shooting this afternoon... we just upped the poundage of my bow a little to make the longer distance arrows fly straighter instead of dropping off as much, so will need to re-sight the bow - again!

That's pretty much the last 3 days in a nutshell, and now I must clean the kitchen, as I am a very very messy cook, and I don't like cleaning up after myself, so I usually leave it for Future Kate who really really hates Past Kate, and hates Present Kate most of the time too... as she gets lumped with pretty much every chore!


No comments:

Post a Comment