Saturday, February 25, 2017

Waiting

I felt totally at peace last night.  That which I had been looking in to doing, and trying to do, totally didn't work out, and it felt good, which to me is a pretty good sign that it definitely wasn't the right time, and maybe even not the right thing at all.  I just lay in bed, waiting to go to sleep and felt completely calm.  None of the normal anxious jitters, thoughts all over the place how is it going to work out?  What am I going to do?  Maybe all I've got to do is wait.

I still don't know what's going to happen.  I still don't know if I'll have a Brisbane base after they announce the results of the fleet review, but at least I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to do anything about it right now.  And that, that doing nothing-ness, feels okay. 

And so... I wait.  (Although I still hope they make the announcement this week, as there's only So Much waiting a girl can do!) 

 

In other news, in the last week I have been rock climbing, horse riding and practising archery, and so far I haven't died.  Winning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment