Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The week just keeps on going!  After an early morning at J's due to not the comfiest bed in the world, I went back to fight with my Mac and PC, namely trying to make them communicate (a work in progress).  R then came over to get lunch and talk about the sim.  He brought his motorbike and spare helmet so we rode to lunch in Nundah (Fuel & Co, which is amazing) and then we took the long way back and sped up the highway to experience the bike a little more.  I couldn't help thinking about how much it would hurt if I fell off, but tried to convince myself to simply not fall off... Other than that it was very enjoyable !  

Now as it is already 1600, I'm trying to work out where the day went - and the computers are still causing me issue.  I think it's time for a little Netflix...


No comments:

Post a Comment