Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Day

Another sunny day in Brisbane, high of about 25 degrees Celsius.  It's nice, and I even got half an hour's sunbathing out of it.  I went to the bank and managed to sort out my Ozzie bank account, and remarked about how nice and warm it was, and the guy, Tim, looked shocked.  "Hot??" he gasped, "it's freezing!!!"  Obviously the Australians have different thermostats.  I guess after an Australian summer I might think that 25C is cold!

Another day, another bout of ATPL Law study, we have one more day (tomorrow) before our exam (Thursday morning the 10th at 0830EST) I've done the bulk of the work with a few more - 4, I think - practise exams to go.  Hopefully the exam is similar... as I feel sort of disorganised in my head and still in CPL Law mode.

Not anything else to report, I wasn't actually going to blog at all today as it seemed rather boring, a sort of 0830 got up, 0900 started studying, 1130 went to the bank, 1430 sunbathed, etc. sort of day, but on remarks such as "you haven't posted" I thought I'd just write a quick update sort of as a bulk email rather than anything else.  Boring, generic, but slightly update-ish.

The good news is that the apartment gets cleaned tomorrow (a weekly occurrence).  I am unable to clean it myself, as it doesn't seem right for me to exert myself when there is a Cleaner who is paid to do so.  I can't even do the dishes!  Shock horror !!!  As Microlite would say "It's a bit like living without Ali!"  Besides - why make the bed here when I don't make it at home?  HAHAHA

TTFN!

Love you all (well, most of you)
Miss you all (again, most of you)
Wish you were here (some of you)
Hate to discriminate, but really, who's reading this anyway???


...I dreamt I travelled to Dublin as a surprise visit for the parents.  Never actually made it to HH but it was a homesick type of dream, which is weird as I genuinely haven't had time to be homesick yet... that will probably come after the exams :-/

1 comment:

  1. Hope your next exam goes well! How many more to follow?

    ReplyDelete