Friday, May 11, 2012

Today Part 2

If you haven't read Part 1, you either should (and risk dying of boredom) or you should skip it and move right on to Part 2.

After uniform fitting, which was at 1300, and took over 1h30, we piled back into the car and drove to the airport, where C and I went inside to have a little fight with Skywest over books and paperwork and exams and unrealistic expectations.  This took quite a while, but was fairly successful as we exited laden down with all that was required.  Unfortunately we learnt that the June sim planner does not include our names... and neither does it include the names of several who joined ahead of us, so there could be a couple of months of twiddling thumbs!  I remarked: "what's the rush then?  Can we just take a couple of extra weeks to study for the exams?"  The vehement response was: "no!  you have to get them all done now!"  Not quite sure why all the rush.

Got home, realised my stomach was digesting itself by this point, rushed into town, got food, rushed back, started sorting out paperwork, met up with L and D and S who came to pick up their paperwork, finished the ATPL exam feedback, emailed it to everyone, met up with one of the G's who came for their paperwork, and sat down to blog.  So much for doing nothing today!!!

Did I forget to mention?  I found a better textbook for the next exam so made a wise investment and dumped the Rob Avery issue textbook into the trash.  Rubbish Chutes FTW!!!

Tonight we're meeting together for Tapas if I can drag myself off the couch where my eyelids are droopig and I am struggling to stay awake... next post is coming right up... with lots of photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment