Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yet More Studying

I think my brain's gone into overload.  Seems like the more I study, the less I learn... and my brain cells are beginning to dissolve and drip out of my nose.  Or something like that.

Don't really have anything much to report, except that for the next 3 days I'm going to be endlessly swatting for the last exam, hoping that I can learn it, although some stuff I just genuinely haven't got a clue about... and not sure how to GET a clue about.  Oh well!!!  I sort of wish I had done this exam first... as my brain would have been fresh to study the subject, instead of half-dead from the last 3.

Apparently JB has called Skywest and told them that he's not going to take his exams as scheduled, and that he wants more time, and they've said that's fine... and he has over a week per exam now.  *radiates hate*  - unfortunately it takes 4 working days to do that... and it's the weekend and the exam is Monday!  Ah well... besides, I want to be done anyway.  If I pass.  We shall see!!!

Right, back to the grindstone - this is just a boring little update to let you know that I am still here, whether in liquid form or otherwise.

Oh yeah, and just in case you're interested, the last exam is called IREX, and involves a mixture of flight planning, general navigation, radio navigation, meteorology, instrument rating legislation and numerous other things that don't make any more sense than the above.  Quite enjoyable - not.


TTFN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment