Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Friends

I've got two new friends.  They have blonde curly/wavy hair, and are considerably smaller than my other friends here in Australia.  They enjoy playing with Lego, and roller blading.  They came to visit me this morning, bearing a gift, which included:


So sweet.  I am now the proud owner of a box of Lego Friends - including an awesome rabbit.  We then spent a couple of hours playing with Lego - really I should have taken a photo of the sheer amount of lego spread out in my apartment.  Most of it has left now - except for the quad bike and awesome rabbit.

After awhile we tired of Lego.

"Oh, I'm getting bored," said Seren.

"That's okay," I replied, "we can stop playing Lego if you like."

"Oh no," said Seren, holding up her Lego figurine.  "It's only my girl that's bored."

"Ah," I said, "well if you do get bored, let me know, and we'll do something else."

"Okay," said Seren.  "Actually I am bored of Lego, can we do something else?"

So we went roller blading.


Here's Seren, showing some of her moves.

In advance, I would like to apologise for taking a video holding my iphone The Wrong Way.  I know this deeply offends some of you, and I can only beg your forgiveness and assure you that next time I shall try, but probably forget again, to hold my iphone The Right Way.

This is Seren showing off some of her roller blade dancing moves.  Pretty good for an eight-year-old, I would say.

And below, we have Ethan going down the ramp:


And yes I did have permission from their parents to post about them on my blog - just hoping these videos actually come out... will see when I click on post.  After that, I've another blog to come about my trip to Southbank to take pictures for - well, You Know Who You Are.  At much detriment to the health of my feet - and I hold you 100% responsible for this, and for my choice of footwear!  You know it's your fault.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment