Thursday, May 3, 2012

Red is the Colour

I tried really hard, honestly, I did.  To like yellow, that is.  Mainly because yellow is Dad's favourite colour.  I now have to admit that I have failed in this undertaking.

Red.  Undoubtably, this has got to be the best colour in the world.  It's warm, friendly, raging, kind, ferocious, cheery, insane, enthusiastic, maddening in its intensity.  It appears that the Ozzies share my love of red, at least in Brisbane.


The above picture doesn't do justice to the deep, vibrant red to be found inside the elevator in the hotel. I chose this particular picture not because of its qualities as a picture, which I'm sure you will all agree do not consist of much, but more because it contains a reflection of myself.  This is just to help you guys recognise that indeed it is me, myself and I who is writing this blog.  Im fairly sure that as that is the plural form of moi, it should read as "who are"...

MOVING ON!

The wall inside the training building...


And finally, not quite such a nice deep red, but red none-the-less, is the long tile wall inside the Ladies' at the training building.  Gentlemen, I introduce you to the once unseen depths of a Ladies' Toilet.  Well, what you can see of it in this photo, anyway... Ladies, I apologise (not overly sincerely) for making such a sacred female-only place a public image.

I wasn't going to write a post tonight.  I was going to get an early night after far too much swotting for the exam tomorrow.  However after lying in bed for an hour or so, I decided that this wasn't such a good idea after all, and that sharing my love of red would be much more enjoyable.  For me.

I don't like to overwhelm you all with too much info in one post, so I shall leave you with this parting piece of information.

Prices here are ridiculous.


For one bottle.  One measly 500ml bottle.  Cider, I'm afraid, is not going to feature much on my menu.


I didn't take this picture so much to show how high prices were, but more to show how awesome a price this is.  C assures me "it's because it's a Remy Martin!"  Whatever that means.

TTFN !!!

1 comment:

  1. Blue is the best colour!!!! But red comes in a close second :)

    ReplyDelete