Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Promised Photos

I promised to take photos today to post on the blog, so I did.  There may have been a little misunderstanding here.  I may have been going to go to Southbank to take pictures of the fake beach, but it may have not been sunny enough to sunbathe, and I may have felt a little bit lazy.  I'm not going to admit to this however, and instead simply share with you the photos of my day.  Since you asked, you know.


Don't ask me about the Great South East.  That's just part of the ad break, but this is my TV.  This is where I spend a considerable part of my day - when it's not particularly sunny and I might be too lazy to go to Southbank.  I would like to consult with my lawyer before we continue this conversation.

Moving on... here's something else I did today


I know you really really wanted to see a photo of my foot, what with that foot fetish you have going on.

While we're on the subject of feet, I also went into town and tried on R M Williams' boots for the Virgin uniform.  Unfortunately all of the women's styles weren't suitable and the only pair that looked ok didn't fit nicely, so it was back to the men's options.  Sad.  Major dislike, but ah well, at least they're free.

and then here's Huey, in Galway, back in 2010.  Isn't he cute?

Thought so.

TTFN!!!!!

1 comment: