Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nothing To Report

Well... another day at the office.  While we've been inside, the weather has been doing this:


And no, those are not clouds, they are reflections.  Just in case you wondered about this strange Australian phenomenon...

It's been a long day 2...  I didn't sleep well last night - ending up reading CAR1988 from about 0130 to 0300... which was profitable in one way, but not in another!  Turns out only 4 of us will be sitting the exam on Friday - me and 3 others, as there are not enough manuals to go 'round.

I think i wasn't the only one to find it tiring:


Sorry about the REALLY boring post today - but I'm exhausted, and got to get back to the books for another hour or two ...

I'll do a proper picture post at the weekend - promise !!!

TTFN!

PS: and I set the fire alarm off two consecutive days...

No comments:

Post a Comment