Monday, June 11, 2012

A Day In The Life Of Moi


Here we are again!  I shall start this post with an absolutely adorable picture of Jude Chris.


Admit that's cute.  Go on, admit it.  Obviously he is related to me, the funny looks he gets off RKB... :)

So about today.  Today was another hugely interesting day in the life of me, myself and I.  What did I do, you ask?  Well, I drove to the airport twice, first dropping off some people and then picking up the same people (actually that came almost at the end of the day so I'm getting ahead of myself here).  I bought a towel - yay, excitement much!  I read one or two SOPs (didn't want to overdo it), and I went swimming.

Well... I got knee deep into the swimming pool before chickening out and getting in the hot tub instead, having to submerge almost completely to keep moderately warm, as the wind and slanty Australian rain blew into my face.  Not the most enjoyable experience ever, but hey, I'm outta here on Thursday so I have to make the most of the hot tub, right?  Even in the rain!

What else did I do?  *thinks hard*.  Oh yeah, I went on facebook and read all my blogs, and the Daily Mail, watched a bit of the crime & investigation channel.  We don't have a remote control, see, so if we turn the TV on we are subjected to programs like The Boston Strangler and He Stole My Foetus. Very interesting, you know.  Anyway, I am only able to subject myself to so much of that sort of riveting information before my brain goes into Explosion Mode, which is why I went to the swimming pool in the first place.  It does seem to look an awful lot more inviting in 25 degrees with the sun shining though.  Wish that sort of weather came to order.

Anyway, that's all folks!!!  I'm a very boring person!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get the cute pic of Juders? Haven't seen that one yet ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except his wonky right ear - THAT he gets from you! But where did the desire to immediately stand when set down on the couch come from?

    ReplyDelete