Monday, June 25, 2012

Last Day

Today is my last day in Australia.  Okay, okay, until next week, but still, it is my last day in Australia.  Tomorrow I'm heading off to Auckland for a week, which I am really looking forward to!  Business class, for the first time in my life!  

Today, I bought a chest of drawers - not the chest I actually wanted, but rather the cheapest one available!  So exciting - not.  Also, we got internet installed at the house - although no one has been kind enough to tell me the password so I'm still using my stupid dongle.  GRR.

Today, I reflected on how much I really ought to study, and also how I really ought to clean my car.  Needless to say, I did neither, but I did get quite a bit of shopping done!  My

Right, now I will go to get something done!  A bit of packing, perhaps, or maybe a few memory items?

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment