Monday, June 25, 2012

Outta Here

Im out of here in 25 minutes, just thought I'd write a quick post to let you know, just in case you wondered!  Welcome home to my sister who has just travelled all the way back from Switzerland, I hope you had a great time.  Sorry I couldn't call you but I've been manically trying to pack and organise myself in the very little time I left myself after I was done procrastinating.

It is difficult for me to fit a week's supply of shoes into a tiny hand luggage bag, but I think I have finally managed it.  It hasn't left much room for anything else, but that's okay!  I'm a little worried that Auckland is going to be really cold - and I haven't brought any warm clothes with me!  Perhaps this means I will have to go shopping in Auckland - hoorah !  (The problem then being that I've nowhere to put my purchases)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment