Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here I am again

I'm sorry people, I have been neglecting you!  The fact of the matter is, that life is incredibly boring right now, so I didn't want you all to die of boredom too.  Today was day 3 of ground school, in other words being initiated into the company's procedures, some of which are similar and others are hugely different, and in ways make it hard to believe that I will be flying the same airplane!

Tomorrow a few of us are doing CAR214/215 training.  What's that, you may ask.  Well, apparently we'll learn how to set up the refuelling panel and do a walkaround, etc. which will be very useful...

I have also put down the deposit on the property so I am officially moving!  Yay!  Tomorrow at least six of the Irish contingent (although they're not all Irish) are taking their CPL Law exam, so hopefully they all pass!  Then on Saturday I plan to head south to Logan to visit IKEA - I don't really like IKEA, but suppose it shall suffice.

We don't actually move to our new place until the 14th so another week on the couch it is!  Not actually a bad sofa bed to be honest, although I am looking forward to having my own room again, it is definitely nice to close the door and shut out the rest of the world once in awhile!

Right, that's all for now as ML has just turned up to do some Australian Incantations SOP drilling.

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment