Friday, June 15, 2012

Lack of Internet

Just a quick post to let you all know why I haven't been blogging!  Just moved into the new house yesterday and we don't have internet here yet.  Of course, I brought my internet dongle with me, however it ran out of data yesterday, and I haven't topped it up yet.  We're currently looking in to get proper fixed broadband at the house, but it isn't set up yet.  

Right now, I'm tethering my iphone so that I can update you on the blog!  I did my last jumpseat this morning which was good, and the guys showed me some more things which will help me along with line training when it happens, and also some tips of what to revise for the simulator.  Lots to do in the next few days!  

I met my first Australian cockroach within 30 minutes of moving in to the house, which was a disturbing and not particularly enjoyable experience.  Also, trying to get people not to leave sugar etc. in the kitchen is very difficult!  If you leave just a grain of sugar on the draining board the little ants swarm around in minutes.  It's definitely going to be the dishwasher for us!

I have a couple of pictures of the area, but due to the lack of internet I won't be posting any until the broadband is sorted out.

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment