Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My New Friend

I would like to introduce you to my new friend.  He came to visit me this evening, while we were outside on the front balcony.  Housemate 3 jumped up in alarm and screamed something about a snake.  Overreaction much, I must say.  I think my new friend was a lot more alarmed than she was, as he made a run in the opposite direction.  However, after a little coercion, he came back and inside to visit.  

Here he is.


No?  You don't see him?  Or do you? 


I'd really like to keep him.  I'm estimating him at about 6 months' old, or less.  He's very very cute and likes attention, but is more interested in exploring the house than staying put for attention, I must say.


NOW do you see him?  Surely it must be obvious by now, I can't really get more obvious than in this picture.  

He ran away because ML jumped up loudly to take a picture of him, and he spooked.  He hasn't come back, although I have left the door open for him just in case he does.

Once I know that at least ONE person can identify him... I'll post an even MORE obvious photo !!!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. A feline tail? By so saying I stand to reveal my up till now hidden identity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was once a Micky Dodo but that kind became extinct long ago, so he's been transmorgified into the Irish type.

    ReplyDelete